How to Get a WA Marijuana Card
List of Qualifying Conditions
Washington residents diagnosed with one or more of the following qualifying medical conditions are afforded legal protection under Washington’s medical marijuana law:
– Multiple sclerosis
– Epilepsy, or other seizure disorders or spasticity disorders
– Intractable pain
– Glaucoma, either acute or chronic
– Crohn’s Disease
– Hepatitis C
– Any disease, including anorexia, which results in nausea, vomiting, wasting, appetite loss, cramping, seizures, muscle spasms, and/or spasticity, when these symptoms are unrelieved by standard treatments.
Other Qualifying Conditions
– Must be a resident of Washington with a valid Washington I.D. as proof of residency.
– Obtain a copy of your medical records indicating diagnosis of a qualifying condition by a doctor currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington.